Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Can you transfer the stored/saved inform...
Can you transfer the stored/saved information to a USB flash drive?

1083 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2020-03-06 13:00:45

•   Level 2   
    (21) points
    cbrodsky
    2020-02-24 13:46:00
     I am starting to get close on the memory capacity of my MS906TS.
    I have checked the user manual and wasn't able to find anything.

Is there a way of transferring the information in the "Customer Manager" area (Customer info, Vehicle info, Scan reports, Etc..) to a USB flash drive plugged into the tablet?

I figured by doing this I would then be able to remove, at the very least, the vehicle scans, and then free up space.
    Then by having them on a flash drive, if I ever needed to reference back to them, I could plug the flash drive in to my laptop and pull up what I need.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-02-25 00:03:31 (Reply to:cbrodsky)

I know you should be able to  create a software backup of the entire Scan Folder , so I can't see why you wouldn't be able to Cherry pick out what you would need to copy and paste  out of it on a PC

•   Level 2   
    (21) points
    cbrodsky
    2020-03-06 13:00:45 (Reply to:witsend)
     You would think this could be done. However, I can find no options within the scanner/tablet that allows you to select records and copy, paste, transfer, etc..
    It's very frustrating that the only "option" that seems to be available is to simply delete the recorded scans and customer records.
  Total1 Pages